SailMaker LE is a version of SailMaker that allows you to design and manufacture sails from a set of standard moulds supplied by SailScience.
The SailScience Mould Library is an extensive library of over 120 sail designs, covering mainsail, headsail, gaff, asymmetric, symmetric and dinghy designs.
SailMaker LE offers
- Access to a world class sail design database. Production proved race and cruise designs
- Fully complete designs in all respects, ready to make sails. Ideal for giving a new loft a quality advantage
- No extra cost, SailMaker LE is included free with SailMaker. Pay for designs only as you use them
- Tthe Mould Library continues to develop and expand under SailScience.
PatternMaker is the panelling tool built into SailMaker.It allows the development of completely unlimited panel layouts.
- Unlimited panel layouts through the use of unrestricted regional seams and unrestricted patterns within the regions
- Flexible approach to switching between regions and redeveloping regional seams and patterns.
- Zoom and drag functions
- 3D graphical previews
- Faster panel development
- Allows you to reduce fabric waste
SailMaker Le runs on all versions of Mac OS X up to 10.6